Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kowz

Lookit! Lookit! Lookit! Zobabe at Next Day's News has come up with even MORE of the lol kows! I love this one!


funny pictures
moar funny pictures

I never thought about Fred's flavor before. Or why Mr. Hamster had to keep licking, then biting him. Poor Fred. Persecuted for his taste.

Or this one!


funny pictures
moar funny pictures

That's my kids on a trip. Ugh.

I'll have the rest of our school trip up later today. The library was so much fun and I don't want you to miss any of it! But first, a morning meeting. On a Saturday. I know, right?

Moo to You!

Flea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time with the belted kows. That one has been stewing (no pun intended) with no success, but I haven't given up on finding the absolutely perfect side-splitter. My fave is the butter flavor, even tho I know Bessie is the butter licker.

That's a mighty kewl teacher you take 'em to visit, lettin' those two wander around like that. Maybe some of that edumacation will rub off. Phonics aren't THAT hard.

Flea said...

No, I like them both. And my Little Guy couldn't learn to read phonetically. He has a phonetic issue where he can't distinguish between vowels sounds well. Drove me nuts. Used Dolch words to teach him.